Seeking Managed Office 365 Services and Support in East Greenwich NJ?
Managed Office 365 Services from Infradapt is the solution!
Are you tired of Office 365 quirkiness? Are you experiencing issues with Microsoft Exchange Online?
- Password synchronization error and issues
- Office 365 password sync not working
- Account Notice: We've run into a problem with your Office 365 subscription, and we need your help to fix it
- Something went wrong error
- Office 365 error code 30016-4
- Office 365 error code 0
- Activation problems
These are just a few reason to buy Office 365 with Managed Office 365 Services from Infradapt.
Benefit From Infradapt Managed Services for Office 365:
- Deep Office 365 Expertise
- Deep Understanding of Hybrid IT Scenarios
- Seamless Migration Assistance
- Microsoft Licensing Assistance
- Proactive Office 365 Guidance
- Business Requirements Evaluation
- Proactive Monitoring
- Unlimited End User Support
- State Of The Art Ticketing System
Infradapt has helped countless clients migrate, maintain and update a multitude of Office 365 installs and licenses.
Many companies have realized how challenging maintaining this necessary business toolkit can be and have been relying completely on Infradapt to support their Office 365 environment.
Contact an Infradapt Solutions Specialist online or call 1-800-394-2301 to explore how Infradapt can help you with Office 365 specification, provisioning, administration and end user support.
Infradapt provides business all around with a stable, enterprise-grade, safe and secure Office 365 platform catered specifically to the needs of your business.
Benefits of Infradapt's Managed Office 365 Services in East Greenwich NJ
- Scalability, Flexibility and Availability
- Dramatically increase in productivity
- Cost savings upwards of 26%
- Integration with existing IT platforms
- 99.99% up-time and employee morale
- Seamless employee collaboration tools
- 24x7x365 Help Desk services
Managed Services For Businesses - On Premises, Hybrid, or In The Cloud!
Infradapt's Managed Services Total Support solution is structured to reliably deliver up-time and contain technology spending. Using preventive maintenance, monitoring, and best-practice management methods to support your operation, as well as built-in hardware and software "refreshes", Infradapt is able to offer this solution for a fixed fee.
The result is predictable and reliable performance. Managed Services Total Support service plans are available for InfraPremise solutions designed to our clients who prefer to retain all of their IT assets in-house and on-site; Managed Services Total Support service plans are also available for our hybrid solutions to clients who wish to introduce cloud services at a measured pace while retaining a significant on-site infrastructure.
All-Inclusive Service and Support
- 24x7x365 Helpdesk
- Remote Support and Remote Assistance
- On-site Support as Needed
- Parts Replacement Services
- State-Of-The-Art Trouble-Ticketing System
- iPhone, Blackberry, Android and Windows Smartphone Support
- 24x7x365 Monitoring and Alert System
- Mission Critical Server Performance Alerts
- Mission Critical Services Availability Alerts
- Patch Management
- Disk Clean-Ups
Hassle Free Vendor Management
- Line Of Business Applications
- Telecom and Internet Service Providers
- Web Site Consultants/Companys
- Copiers and Printers
- Phone System Vendors
- Quarterly Technology Reviews and Future Proofing
- Technology Consulting and Engineering
- Project Management of On-Site Implementations
- Proof of Concept / Lab Testing
- Annual Telco Audits
- Loaner Equipment
- Training Facilities
- Disaster Recovery Facilities
Cyber Security Management
- Desktop Anti-Virus Automatic Updates
- Spyware, Botnets and Phishing Protection
- E-Mail Virus and Spam Control
- Web Content Filtering and Reporting
- E-Mail Archiving and E-Mail Continuity
- Firewall Management
- Secure VPN Access Management
Backup, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Automatic Hourly Backups
- Data Secured in Three Places
- Automated Nightly Data Transfer Off-site
- Backup Verification and Reporting
- 24x7x365 Backup Failure Monitoring and Notification
Business Turn-Key Small Business Platform, all you need Voice, Data and Managed Services.
Available as a one-stop turn-key solution, Infradapt offers a total infrastructure solution for small business. From file storage, virtual desktops, and Microsoft Office 365, the Turn-Key Small Business Platform also includes e-mail and phone service.
- Apple Mac and Windows Desktops
- Microsoft Office 365, Exchange, E-Mail and Skype for Business, Microsoft Windows Server and SQL Server
- Microsoft Windows VDI as Pooled Desktops, Personal Desktops, and Remote Desktop Sessions (formerly Terminal Services)
- Full-Featured PBX with Digium or Polycom Telephones and Video Conference
- Line of Business Applications
- iPhone, Blackberry, Android and Windows Smartphone Support
- Firewall & Security
- Branch Connectivity Expansion via VPN
We migrate your environment from a premise-based situation to a cloud-based environment and run your workloads in the cloud. Whether your workload is voice, data or both, we have the experience and the expertise to make the transition seamless and as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Learn more about Turn-Key Small Business Platform.
Infradapt is a Microsoft, Dell, Digium, Polycom, Adtran, Cisco, VMware and Presence Technologies Partner and Solution Provider. All partner products and solutions are available to our customers in and Fixed Rate monthly model.
Please consult an Infradapt Solutions Specialist for any specific product needs.
Business PBX Solutions with Call Center Features and Skype for Business.
Infradapt's affordable, hosted VoIP telephone system solution offers all the features, customization, and flexibility of an enterprise VoIP system. Choose from a variety of phone sets, unlimited calling plans, domestic and/or international options and advanced features.
- Music on Hold
- Call Transfer
- Hunting and Ring Groups
- Call Recording
- Call Monitoring
- Detailed Reporting
- Call Center Features
- Infradapt proprietary software modules and methods are used to suit the Asterisk Open Source PBX to your Business needs.
Office 365 Integration with Traditional Servers and Applications in East Greenwich NJ
Cloud-based, Premises-based or Hybrid co-location.
Microsoft SQL Server
Infradapt is a Microsoft Cloud Services Provider and offers the complete set of Microsoft Products in a variety of different Microsoft licensing models. All partner products and solutions are available to our clients in a Fixed Fee monthly model.
Contact an Infradapt Solutions Specialist online or call 1-800-394-2301 to explore how Infradapt can optimize your data and communications infrastructure and maximize your company's productivity.